87 924s speedometer needed badly

I am in search of a speedo for an 86-88 924s. Mine not only had the odometer stop working but now the speedo bounces too. :( I have seached high and low for a speedo and no one seems to carry them. Can someone please tell me where i can find one or how to fix the bouncing speedo. I know how to fix the odometer through a posting on pelican parts. Or even a good place to have it repaired if thats the best choice. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
LarryBell

sorry double posted, please see first

Reply to
LarryBell

sorry double posted, please see first

Reply to
LarryBell

I don't know specifically for a 924, but a bouncing speedo is usually the cable core sticking inside its outer sheath. If it can be removed, take out the core and clean and grease it.

Reply to
Paul Spencer