Seeking Dent Pro Guy Recommendation

Someone hit and run and left a big dent on my from quarter panel of the

911. I used to know a dent pro guy (who claimed to be the owner) who did a great job on my other car, but unfortunately I no longer has his name and number. If you know someone in the SF bay area who's good at this, could you provide me his info!

thanks in advance!

Reply to
Jeffrey Pau

do you mean " paintless dent removal " ? if so, i'm in new england and i've always used "the dent wizard ". they could be nationwide at this point . note: they only fix " dings " where the paint is NOT broken . i've used these people many times and what they do is AMAZING !!!!! you really must see the technology . it is " UNBELIEVABLE " . hope this helps, D

Reply to
woody