  • Reply to: All; "hootiemcnab"
  • Date:Mon, 6 Jun 2005 18:00:20 -0500
  • Subj: porsche 924S sunroof motor =====================================================

h>HI, I?m looking for a place that would carry the motor for the h>pop up sunroof that came standard on my 924s. Can only find h>window motors. h>please help

Assuming it would be the same as the 944 part, George B. lists one(

) for around $145 US. See his site(944 Ecology) at
. His service and reputation isimpeccable in the community. Good luck.

Reply to
Jack D. Russell, Sr.