911 S

Hay,

I am in the process of restoring a 1968 A Series 911 S, VIN 11801199. Besides a lot of spares, I do need a workshop manual and a spare parts manual. Any help? Thanks

Rory

Reply to
RdeV

I got mine from the local dealer many 6 or 7 years ago. Are they NLA? You can download or buy bootleg manuals and PET CDs on the internet if you don't give a shit about copyrights, etc.

TT

--------------------------------- Tom Tweed mailto: snipped-for-privacy@ucsd.edu La Jolla, CA, USA or snipped-for-privacy@san.rr.com

Tom Tweed