Need a new Speedo for 73 911 S

Man, this is proving to be harder then I thought. Can someone tell me where I can buy a new mechanical VDO speedometer for my 73 911 S.

My current speedometer is not fixable (since I took it apart :-). So I am just looking for a new one.

The VDO web site is absolutly no help.

Many Thanks

Chris

Reply to
C McFaul

Pelican Parts will be happy to sell you one:

Reply to
The Queen of Cans and Jars

try hollywood speedometer on the web they are highly recommended

Reply to
Duane Smith