911 timing advance

I just finished tuning up my 73 911 E and noticed the big difference in the timing advance with the vacume hose disconnected.

Question, on the track is it better to run with the vacume hose disconnected and have twice the amount of advance or keep the hose connected.

Are there down sides running on the track with the vacume hose disconnected?

Thanks

Chris

1973 911 E
Reply to