924 Timming Belt Screw-up

I just bought a 1987 924S and decided to change the timing belt to avoid problems. My problem is that I marked the Crank and Cam positions, but totally ignored the balance shafts positions. Is there a way to set the engine at TDC and then correctly postion balance shafts? I haven't re-started the engine yet (in fear). Thanks for your help..... John

Reply to
adsilinc1