944 heat always on

My 86 944 has the annoying heat always on problem and i'm suspecting it's a broken heater clip because it happened after I had drove over a very rough road. I stuck my head under the drivers footwell today looking for the clips but was confused about what is what...can someone walk me through the process of replacing the heater clips? Thanks!

Reply to
Pat G

Bill N