Beware of Remote Porsche Purchases

This may be a unique situation but..

I purchased my Carrera new in Florida while I reside in Illinois. When it comes to service the local dealers Rizza and Napleton show preference to those who purchased from them when it comes to providing a loaner. Rizza for example has a list of ten to twenty others on the list before my name.

I'm not asking for another Porsche as a loaner; just a car that works.

Frankly at this time as much as I enjoy the car this is rediculous and something that Porsche USA should put a stop to.

Reply to
CarreraMan