dead body in Boxster boot

Hi I found a dead body in the boot of My Boxster is this standard fit or an option from Porsche I can`t find it in the Brochure it seems the only thing not listed.The Lowest Form I know.

Reply to
PHILLIP DOUGAN

must have been a midget. myraide

Reply to
Myraide

Damn, my neighbor can hardly fit golf clubs and bag in his Boxster S's rear trunk.

Reply to
Steven Grauman

If you break the bones first, they fold up nicely.

These are not standard equipment in the US-spec cars but part of a dealer-installed "Gangster S" package, usually includes gold trim, serious bass stereo and a pistol holster in the door panel.

Was there a kilo of coke under the spare tire? If not, your dealer owes you. I'd go school the mofo.

Reply to
greenflag