Boxster Servicing

I would like to know the scheduled services and costs done one Porsche Boxsters. I am interested in one that is a few years old with low km\miles. I have been driving a Honda for 5 years and consider myself spoiled when it comes to breakdowns. If I went through with the porsche it wouldn't be a daily driver. Also any information on the reliability on the Boxsters would be useful.

Dave

My '98 Boxster has 105,000 miles. It has been my daily driver since

1998. I have been driving it 110 miles per day for the last year. I also have autocrossed and driven driver educations in it. I've had all of the regular maintenance done every 15,000 miles. The only big repairs I had were to replace the water pump and the starter - both around 90,000 miles. The only repeat problem I've had is the microswitch at the parking brake that controls whether the top can go up. In an hour, they can replace it and wash the car while I wait. I have had to have my wife's 2000 Volvo S-80 in the shop many more times. Overall, I've been very pleased.

Reply to
ndanger

Boxsters are renowned not only for their superb perfomance but also for their reliability.

I don`t think you`d be disappointed.

Reply to
BF