Boxster Wind Deflector fitting Instructions

Hi

Can anyone explain how the Boxster wind feflector fits on to the car. I only have the central screen with brackets but don't seem to see how it fits between the seats. Does it require the two deflectors behind the seats?

Thanks Daniel

Reply to
wilde1

Hi

Can anyone explain how the Boxster wind feflector fits on to the car. I only have the central screen with brackets but don't seem to see how it fits between the seats. Does it require the two deflectors behind the seats?

Thanks Daniel

Reply to
wilde1

It does not require the screens behind the seats. There should be some "clips" on the inside sides of the roll bars, and the plastic panel slides in and is held by those clips. Now...I haven't had my Boxster since December (traded for a Carrera Cab), so I cannot recall if the clips are on the roll bars or on the plastic panel...but I think they should already exist on the car. If not...then the clips are on the plastic panel...and there are raised mounting points on the roll bars.

Hope this helps; regards from Texas

Reply to
Guru

Ho

Thanks for the reply, I have two clips either side of the plastic panel but for the life of me can not see how they attach to the roll bar, there is nothing to attach the clips too.

Thanks

Guru wrote:

Reply to
wilde1

Sorry forgot to mention i can see no raised mounted points on the roll bars