Brake caliper rebuild

It's so seldom anyone gives good service anymore, I just had to recommend this guy:

Goldline Brakes

7100 East Marginal Way, South Seattle, WA 98108 (877) 347-2225

I sent him four calipers off my 1969 Porsche 912 for rebuild. They look and work fabulous.

Cost was $90 each, plus two pistons needed replacing at $45 each, and I went for "polymer coating", with a red color at $45 each. So for $630 I've got calipers that look as good as the ones that come on a new Porsche. Turn around was about two days.

Google him, and take a look at his website if rebuilt calipers might be in your future. The only new ones I found were about $650 each.

Roy Adams Atlanta

Reply to
roywadams

I rebuilt my own on my 1967 911S. I also stripped and painted them with silver Imron. Total cost:

Reply to
Orval Fairbairn