Brake caliper

Hi,

My 2000 406 2.0 110 HDI has a seized rear brake caliper so I need a new one.

Can anyone please tell me who the manufacturer of the Pug brake calipers was/is? or a source for such parts?

Reply to
Petert

The manufacturer may well have been ATE. Or not. In any event, I doubt very much whether they would sell one direct to you. You should be able to get one at least next day from either your dealer or a factor such as GSF, LSUK, whoever is in your area. Be ready to quote your chassis No or Reg No to get the right bit.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Thanks Steve, the reason I was looking for the manufacturer was to make it easier when I visted a factor, not to buy from one :-)

I have found one on-line - 87 quid plus VAT

Trying to reduce the cost a little

Reply to
Petert

Cant you rebuild the old one?buy a repaire kit if they still make them.3 years ago i got one for a pug 306 and it is still on the car now.and has passed m.o.t. chris addlestone.

Reply to
Chris