Car wax on my convertible top

I have some car wax on my black cloth convertible top from a not-so-great detailing job. What's the best way to remove the wax without ruining the top? It's a Boxter.

Thanks!

Reply to
John Riley

Devils944S2

Have U tried using just a clean, dry toothbrush John?

Jay K. Malm Chem Corp.

Reply to
J Koli

No, I haven't. But I will, thanks. It's not really splattered. It's more like they rubbed against it with the buffer.

not-so-great

Reply to
John Riley