conseils d'achat

salut a tous les porschistes!Si vous avez quelques petits conseils ou quelques points importants a savoir avant d'acheter une 993 pour éviter les arnaques merci a vous. Model 993 de 94-95 c2 ou 4 mais pas de cabriolet provenant d'allemagne

Reply to
Frédéric Picaudé

Bon soir,

Est ce possible a parle en Englais? Ma Francais c'est ne pas excellent?

Michel

Reply to
Mike

desolé je ne parle pas anglas merci mike d'éssayer quand meme! "Mike" a écrit dans le message de news:_omdnfqy snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...

Reply to
Frédéric Picaudé

I think I remember enough French to read the original post correctly, but I don't have the info he is looking for.

He's asking if anyone has any advice or important things for which to look before buying a 993, as he doesn't want to get ripped off. He's looking at a 94-95 C2 or C4 but not interested in a convertible, and here's where my knowledge of idiomatic French breaks down but I think he is considering buying the car from Germany (literal translation "coming from Germany")

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel