Garage Clean Up

Found some 911 body parts in the garage and thought I'd post them if anyone has a need.

1 - 911 502 042 02 Drivers side door jam 1 - 911 503 402 04 left Rocker panel 1 - 911 503 401 04 right Rocker panel

I have photos have parts...they are all new with Porsche parts stickers still attached. The body panels were for a 1970 911 and may fit other models. I'll take $75 plus shipping for each piece. Gary big snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
Gary