Has anyone heard about new engine?

This website

quotes the CEO "George Coates" of "Coates International Ltd."
as having sold a 25 million dollar license for his
spherical rotary valve engine to Porsche. Can anyone out there confirm
this? I have looked all over and even called this company but I can't get
any information to either confirm or deny it. I would appreciate any
information on whether this story is true.
Thanks,
Will
Reply to
Will
Last I read, Porsche was planning on a new engine in the 998, due in 2007 as a replacement for the 997 that'll be released this fall. The 998 will have an 8-cylinder, but other than that and speculation that it'll be based on the Cayenne's engine, haven't heard much. Emanuel
Reply to
E Brown

Site Timeline Threads

  • WE AT DVW IMPORT AUTO PARTS ARE OFFERING YOU TOP QUALITY MECHANICAL PARTS FOR...

    Porsche

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • site's last updated in

    Chrysler Cars

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • site's newest in

    Chrysler Cars