In the market for used Boxster '99 to 2001

We've been to numerous dealerships in the area and found pricing to be pretty consistant; 99's ranging from 23K to 28K depending on mileage &

2000's from 27K to 32K depending on the mileage & 2001's from 30K to 36K depending on the mileage.

What is a good price to offer on anyone of the aforementioned price ranges???

Nemo

Reply to
Nemo

"Nemo" wrote

All I know is, a year ago I bought a cherry '2000 Boxster for $30K and decided that that was a real good deal. Note that the 2000 model year had some engineering/tech upgrades, including about ? 15hp.

Floyd

Reply to
fbloogyudsr

You definitely want a 2000+. That car has the 2.7L engine which has more hp and more torque...much better driving. They also did some minor upgrades to the interior. Somewhere between $26-28K...depending upon mileage and condition would be in the ballpark.

Reply to
Weekend Guru