Looking for a Kirkland car battery for a 1982 Porsche 928 to buy at COSTCO

I'm looking to replace a Die Hard 31249 group 49 with 824CCA battery (dead). Looking for a suitable Kirkland battery replacement that I can pick up at
COSTCO. I very seldom use this car, so not willing to pay Sears $216 for a replacement. Appreciate any help anyone can provide. Thanks
David