Porsche 356 B

PORSCHE 356B WORKSHOP MANUAL AND SUPPLEMENTS

Cleaning out the garage. I have two 2-hole binder Porsche (Not Clymer or somebody else, PORSCHE KG in Stuttgart) publications ? a 570+ page workshop manual and a 260± page "Supplements - Workshop Manual. Combination probably weighs about 7 pounds. Except for very slightly scruffy hard covers, both books are in perfect condition. I'm asking $54.00 US$ for both books (not each) and I'll pay US shipping. If interested, email me and I will answer your questions and send you some photos.

Reply to
QDurham

Yes I would be very interested in the manuals

Reply to
Agas