Looking to buy Porsche 356 parts. Body, motors, literature, whatever

Looking to buy anything Porsche 356 related. Please email what you have at

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thanks and I will get back with you promptly.

Reply to
ZSchralper

Besides Porsche 356 body parts, cars, motors, interiors, literature etc etc, I am looking for 912 motor parts (runners, cores, etc etc.)

Reply to
ZSchralper

and whereabouts are you? I am in chicago and might have knowledge of used Porsche cars and parts

dave

Hi....

what 356s do you know of ?

looking for one to play with

thanks Dave

Reply to
Want2buy356

Not to hijack the thread .. BUT

I am in Lafayette, Indiana - about 2 hours away from you dave. You got lines on anything spiffy local? What would it take to get you to start naming names?!

thanks ...

knt

dave wrote:

Reply to
knt

Oh you are close enough to Chicago knt. I will check to see if my buddy is selling the 356s. And he does have 912s also. Cabriolet, Notchback and 356C to name a few I remember. Do you need parts that I should ask about or ??? But email me privately so we can take this off the vw list later, dave vwdoc1 at hotmail dot com

Reply to
Dave