Porsche 911 Wiper Motor Wiring ?

I am repairing a 1976 911 and want to know if anyone has the wiring diagram for the windshield wiper motor.

There is a wiring block on the motor with 5 male plugs (1 on top, 3 across the middle and 1 on the bottom). Of the wires I have located, 1 is switched power, 1 is ground, 3 are switched power sequenced with the 3 positions on the wiper switch and there is another light blue wire which have no ideas what it does!

Can anyone set me in the right direction? Thanks. Craig

Reply to
Stephens