Porsche Cayenne Sound System.... what can I, and can't I do?

hey all, I bought a 2004 porsche cayenne. I have the "stock" system cuz i thought it was more than sufficient (which it is, it rocks) but I really want to add some more bass to it. The install team I took it to for advise (not the best install team, just wanted to see what they thought) wasnt sure how to hook up an amp and subs because most of the system is fiber optics.... PLEASE ADVISE!!!! what can I do without taking out what I currently have to get an amp and subs in there?

Secondly, I want to add screens in the back of my headrests with a dvd player/ all that stuff........ what are my options????

Thanks in advance all!

Reply to
John