Porsche four cylinder

I just done got me a 1987 Porsche 944. 107k on the clock, the timing belt and water pump were repalced at 85,000 miles. How strong are these engines? I drive the car hard like it was intended, but don't want to blow the motor. How much abuse can they take and how much is too much? It runs real good. Shifts perfect. Clutch is new.

Reply to
Tony