Re: Another Renegade Hybrid ?

Check out the "Pors-Chev" group at Yahoo. One customer complained about the crap they sold them, and Renegade offered to give the guy's home address out over the net to anyone who would beat them up or vandalize their house. GREAT COMPANY!

Earl

"Devils944" wrote in news:FgAGa.52760$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.socal.rr.com:

You have been warned...yet another example of a V-8 improvement. > >
8&cat egory=6431 > >
Reply to
Big Earl

YUP, that's a RH, I saw it in their "Shop" when I toured it.

Eric Following Darkness

"Devils944" wrote in news:FgAGa.52760$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.socal.rr.com:

Reply to
FollowingDarkness