Re: How do you feel about your car? Other cars? Luxury cars?

I was okay up until I had to rank 11 cars in 4 categories. You'll have to get somebody with more spare time than me. I put those darn cars in order 1 through 11, but you'll never know my ranking, because there's just no way I can make it through that next page.

You need to put some kind of light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel to fool me into thinking I'm almost done. Either that or just be satisfied with enormous participation on a shorter survey.

P.s. thanks for crossposting!

Hi, > I am in grad school and am working on an assignment about cars. My > group and I are conducting some research, and would love input from > everyone! > We have designed a survey to gather information. It is not a quick > survey, but it will not take too long either :) > Please help us with our research!! > > Check out the survey at: >
> Thanks! > Becca >
Reply to
Joe