Re: Astroshield?

I'd bet money that post is spam,

The indiscriminate cross posting says it all...

-- MH

Reply to
MH

Not only that, someone's just dug it out of the archives. The thread has been dead since early September. Looking at the most recent "testimonial," I'd bet it's a shill for the original spammer trying to resurrect the thread. "...used by Disneyland and the military. OOOh, now I'm impressed!

Let's kill it again.

DS

Reply to
DFS