Tires and tyres

I like the S03's on tight corners, but they're vanishing before my eyes.

They stopped making PZero Nero and only make Rosso (so I've been told). Any experience with tread life on Rosso vs S03? Thanks in advance.

-- Rory

Reply to
Rory

hi, Rory, contrary to you, i don't mind the shorter life of S-03 tyres, after all, although they will last the miles, the performance degrades with each heat cycle.

i am looking at the following as replacement, Yokohama AD07, or even the higher performing A048

John

"Rory" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó news:ohPZa.157894$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.austin.rr.com...

Reply to
jkk