tune up parts

Hey!

Where have you's guys been buying your tune-up parts? I was getting them from eurowebparts, but they seem to be having problems with their site (and I've emailed them with no response). They were nice and cheap, since they were only a warehouser middleman.

So's I was wondering where y'all been gathering filters/belts/plugs and such for easy prices.

DS

95 993 Coupe
Reply to
The Dead Senator