Cayman S

The more I looked at it today, the more I liked it. Since it's been slow, I thought I'd just let y'all know.

Hope everyone's cars are giving them their best as they were designed.

DS

95 993 Coupe

reference:

The Dead Senator

I'm liking the look better each time I go back to it also, but unless it features some decent seatback reclining and improves on the Boxster's horrendous (for me) blind spot at the "C" pillar, it won't be joining the

996 in the garage.
Reply to
Jim Keenan

I'd have the first one off the boat, if I didn't need a bit more space.

Reply to
John Doe