944 of 1989

Hi all,

Went looking up a used 1989 944 that had clocked 84000 km. The owner's quoting $5,400. I took it for a spin around the block and the engine felt ok though the wheel alignment/balancing appeared off.

Is that kinduva price ok for it? I'm in Dubai, United Arab Emirates...

Ramapriya

Reply to
D Ramapriya

From what I've seen around here, that seems reasonable. Condition matters, though.

DS

Reply to
The Dead Senator

is that US $$ ?

Reply to
tricky

Yep, USD 5,400.

Ramapriya

tricky wrote:

Reply to
D Ramapriya

The price can vary depending on the condition.

If the wheel alignment is off and is an indication that the car hasn't been serviced regularly then you dont know what else might be wrong !

Then again, it could be a perfect car that hit a pot hole last week and put the tracking out !

Any service history ?

They can easily be worth what he is asking, but could be worth half that if there are hidden problems !

Reply to
tricky