Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Electric Porsche Cayman to Take on Tesla
Our fearless leader has noted at least once that a RUF-fettled Porsche Boxster would always have a home in his heart. And though he's never gone (quite) as far as calling global warming a crock of...

2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
ZR1 was the coolest corvette iv'e ever seen, heres a link, car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CAfrom what I know. Chech out the specs for this monster...
5
5

IGNORE M_P
Hey group no sense arguing with M_P, HE will have to explain to his creator (maybe he is pinochio) why he speaks for him. Joe

Luxury car buyers: how will you explain it to your Creator?
When you leave this earth and your expensive car behind to stand before your Creator, how will you explain to Him why you spent so much money on a car in the face of so many others' unmet basic needs?
71
71

Porsche Releases first Official Teaser Shot Panamera Sedan
Even though we?re still a few months away from the official debut of the new Panamera, Porsche has rolled out the first teaser image of its long-awaited fourth model series that will join the 911,...

911 996 Carrera E-Manual
Does anyone have an electronic copy of a manual for a series 9 (996) 911 Carrera with a manual gearbox Thanks Much Bill Posted Via Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services...
1
1

Details emerge on 2011 Porsche 911
Porsche's future lineup has been subject to much speculation as of late, so what's a little bit more? A new 911 is headed our way in 2011, and while the iconic sports car's face will remain familiar...

Porsche planning 914 revival (AutoSpies.com)
say never when it comes to strange collaborations between big carmakers, for example the coalition of Porsche and Volkswagen for a small sports car. Since Porsche is in process of taking over the...

Porsche to open first Hungarian dealership (The Budapest Sun)
luxury car maker Porsche is to celebrate the brand's 60th anniversary by opening its first dedicated salon on the Buda side of the Hungarian capital early next year.

Porsche Cayman RS In The Works? [Porsche Cayman Rs] (Jalopnik)
of a Porsche Cayman S with a few minor tweaks undergoing some extreme handling has the folks over at NextAutos speculating as to whether or not this could be an RS version of the mid-level...

2009 Porsche Cayenne S Transsyberia unveiled (AutoSpies.com)
you know, the term ?Transsyberia? stands for the intercontinental rally from Moscow to the Mongolian Capital of Ulan Bator about 7,200 kilometres (4,460 miles) away.

Special Orders
Anyone have any idea how long it takes to order a 911 with the color, interior and options you want. If going to spend that much money, would rather have what I want rather than than what the dealer...
2
2

Beauty and the Beast: Aston's Rapide and Porsche's Panamera battle on the Ring!
Scheduled for an official presentation at the 2009 Geneva show, The Aston Martin Rapide and the Porsche Panamera were seen recently duking it out on the Nurburgring. The more exclusive of the two will...

Looking for a C4(S) Coupe
I am in the market for a 2001+ C4 or C4S coupe. Looking for feedback on the best years; the most covetable options; and whether the C4S would function as an everyday driver. I have some concern that...
2
2

what's in a name
Porsche is a form of the name *Portia* and means *pig*. as in "Hey, Honey, lets jump in the pig, put the top down, and do 140mph on the Autobahn."
3
3