Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

aftermarket audio in 996 w/CD?
Okay, I pick up my '99 Carrera coupe in a couple of days. It's got the optional CD player, with the CD's loading in the trays below the receiver controls, in front of the shifter. I see plenty of...
5
5

"Porsche Cayenne better than ever on road or off"
Porsche Cayenne better than ever on road or off Do not underestimate this vehicle's off-road capabilities. Even with road-friendly tires this Porsche can climb some pretty rugged back country. at
2
2

Sebring
Porsche's going to have to step it up if they want to dominate GT2; Ferrari is clearly ready to play - finally.
1
1

saratoga glass sunroof
Im looking for a saratoga glass sunroof for my 1986 944 turbo. If anyone has one for sale, please contact me at Thanks

sort of recent (98-03) 911 choice?
Hi group, I'm getting a new car in a few months, and a Carrera has been near the top of my list the whole time. I've sadly decided that two things will keep an '07 911 out of my garage for now: price...
3
3

Free Porsche informations articles pictures videos
Free Porsche informations articles pictures videos

’99 boxster trunk stuck
my front trunk is stuck. the release latch doesnt work. i dont think the cable is broken because i feel tension and the battery is fine. is there a way to access the cable elsewhere in the car so i...
1
1

Re: 959 - a rememberance
Maybe the greatest of them all... over 20 years ago...

Should I cover my Porsche
I sometimes move my Porsche out of the garage on hot days so the kids can play in the garage. I also want to prevent the occasional bump and scratch that may occur when people are walking through the...
4
4

Snap-On Tools for sale, on the bay cheap!
will be listing LOTS more in the next few weeks Thanks for looking
2
2

Audi R8 vs 911
...the magz (latest issues of Car/Driver and Road/Track) are raving about it, how it's a 24/7 driveable supercar - in the middle of a ferrari and porsche territory ok. my question is how can a car...
4
4

How to reset the service light in my 02 Boxster?
Hi How can I reset the service light in my 02 Boxster, without going to the dealer? Thanks JB

944 Daily driver
Hi, i am thinking of getting a 944 as a daily driver. Are they any good for this? reliable? What year did the oval dash come in as I prefer that? Is there anything I should look for before buying one?...
5
5

Double-clutching.
I'm the new owner of a 6-yearold 911. From my earlier experience with a VW and an old Chevy truck, I learned that double clutching, both up and down, helped. Now I'm not so sure. The 911 seems to have...
1
1

Window stuck in down position
Hi, The passenger window on my 2001 996 is stuck in the down position. I suspect it can be reset somehow. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks
4
4