’99 boxster trunk stuck

my front trunk is stuck. the release latch doesnt work. i dont think the cable is broken because i feel tension and the battery is fine. is there a way to access the cable elsewhere in the car so i can open the trunk or do i have to take the car to a shop?

i thought there was an alternate location or access point behind or under the headlight.

any help would be appreciated.

winston

Reply to
digcom

Yes, there is a cable in the right front fender well I believe. I remember it being very difficult to get to. It might even be behind the plastic panel.. Best of luck with this.

Reply to
Fred Aston