Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bike rental
Hi! is a bike rental in Warsaw. Bike sightseeing is not popular and promoted in Poland, so I would love to invite all of You to visit Poland and our rental. On our website You will find more...

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BIKE SHOPS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! is a bike rental in Warsaw. Bike sightseeing is not popular and promoted in Poland, so I would love to invite all of You to visit Poland and our rental. On our website You will find more...

Porsche posts $6.5B loss
Following its failed takeover of Volkswagen, Porsche has posted a $6.5 billion pre-tax loss for the fiscal year ended July 31st. Porsche attempted to take over the much larger Volkswagen earlier this...

Porsche reveals Boxster Spyder, will debut Los Angeles Auto Show, video included
Porsche has revealed yesterday that its Boxster lineup will receive a brand new model next year, the Spyder convertible, which will make its first appearance at December's Los Angeles Motor Show in...

Porsche Norway detunes the Boxster and Cayman for reduced import taxation
Oddly enough, Porsche is claiming the weakened cars are just as fast as the usual models. A manually equipped Norwegian Boxster can run from 0-100 km/h in 5.9 seconds, while the Cayman can do the same...

VID: Porsche welcomes The 1st True Sportscar for 4 PANAMERA
This extended version of the Panamera commercial shows even more impressively how the Porsche family welcomes its newest sibling. View the attachments for this post at:

Nissan GT-R with Porsche GT3 RS look
Usually when you say Porsche GT3 RS the first thing coming to your mind is a cool fast car painted in a combination of black and orange. But how does this combination looks on a Nissan GT-R for...

Need Help Beta testing a new Porsche Social Network
Just finished up a new Social Network for Porsche enthusiasts. I could really use some help with the live beta. Its a non commercial site so I hope this isnt considered spam. I just need some folks to...

The Porsche car family welcomes the Panamera in this new ad
Porsche has been going to great lengths to emphasize the fact that even though it has four doors, the new Panamera super sedan is a true Porsche deep down inside. This new video is one of its best...

Porsche-Volkswagen Merger Annoys? Norway?
Since VW and Porsche started playing footsie, there have been enough twists and turns to fill TTAC's pages with nothing but Deutsche drama. First there was Porsche's audacious bid for Volkswagen's....

TV's Ultimate Factories Takes Viewers on a Tour of Rolls-Royce, Porsche, and Camaro Building Process
Here's some geography worth studying. The National Geographic TV channel's Ultimate Factories takes you through the creation of a Rolls-Royce Phantom, a Chevrolet Camaro and a Porsche 911. Read More:...

Porsche Tester Drives 2010 911 Turbo, Explains Sport Classic
First the 2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS hitting 180 MPH on the way to the show, then the 911 Turbo Convertible gets hooned in the rain afterwards. We're liking Porsche's focus on actually driving their show...

Review: 2009 Porsche Cayman S
Picture yourself hunkered down across the track from a silver Porsche Cayman S. The green flag drops and you sprint in a "LeMans start" the 35 feet across the tarmac to the waiting product of...

Quail Lodge in Carmel closing, is Motorsports Gathering in jeopardy?
Historic Quail Lodge in Carmel to close - future of Motorsports Gathering in question -

TopCar Porsche Panamera Stingray
TopCar, car tuner from Russia, has released its renderings of the custom Porsche Panamera that is reported to be unveiled at the Essen tuning show in Germany somewhere in November 2009. The TopCar...