2005 prius and unlocked treo 650

Hi everyone,

I just purchased the Treo 650 thinking that it was going to work swimmingly with all of it's features in and out of my car --- ooops... my 2005 Toyota Prius doesn't seem to want to talk with the phone?!?! I know there was a Palm patch about 6 mos. ago, but my phone is up to date according to the site. Can anyone suggest a solution, or at least a glimmer of hope!

One reason I bought this phone was it's Bluetooth capability - and now I'm a bit disappointed to say the least. AND where I bought the phone, no refunds unless it is defective - J&R in NYC.

Help?!

Reply to
Rich