2010 radio/sound

Just trying to figure out the 2010's four models.

I have a 2006, with package 4. Among other things, it has a 6-disc CD changer (and I forget just which package that changer was in).

Looking at the Toyota site, which now features the 2010 Prius, I can't tell what kind of radio/disc changer/whatever comes on the car. The Nav package seems to include a 4-disc player of some kind--does this mean that the various models don't come with a radio/disc of any kind?

-- Regards, Pete snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
Peter Granzeau

Good luck. Last month the 2010 build-your-own had lots of info. Wonder why they removed it.

Reply to
Was Istoben

Impending change of trim lines, perhaps?

Reply to
News

I just received a quote from a local dealer. It contained most of the details. Here it is, caps are his:

PACKAGE 4 WOULD HAVE ALL THE STANDARD PRIUS FEATURES PLUS LEATHER INTERIOR, HEATED FRONT SEATS, POWER DRIVER SEAT WITH LUMBAR SUPPORT, 3 DOOR SMART KEY, ILLUMINATED ENTRY, WATER REPELLANT SIDE GLASS, PLASMACLUSTER AIR PURIFIER, AUTO DIMMING MIRROR WITH HOME LINK, JBL AUDIO WITH 8 SPEAKER 6 DISC AND BLUETOOTH AND SAT RADIO. WOULD THEN ADD THE NAVIGATION PACKAGE. PRICING WOULD BE 28550.00.

Reply to
Was Istoben