Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

P0455 Error
I am getting a P0455 Emissions Canister error. Any ideas on what to look for on this? Mike D.

Why does my alarm go off when I'm right next to my car?
My '05 Prius has a tendency to start blaring the alarm, even when I'm in it or standing nearby. I walk away and off it goes. I have the key in my pocket (SE/SS system) and the last time it did it, a...

Weird dashboard display and can't drive for 3 minutes while AC fans blows FULL
Hi, to anyone still here. Anyone else have weird times starting their Prius? Every 3-4 months, I start my 2007 Prius by pushing the button and holding my foot on the brake as normal. Normal start...
1
1

PriusChat has new forum software
Hi, Last weekend, Danny changed services and the new PriusChat has a different look-and-feel from the old vBulletin software. There are some areas he still is working on but it looks OK. Bob Wilson

Gas Tank
On a trip last week my gas gage started flashing. I confidently drove it about 10 miles to the next gas exit. Within sight of the ramp a huge apostrophe (!) flashed on the screen and I was running on...
2
2

Worx PaceSetter Electric Mower
Essentially unused, was found to be too small for my substantial lawn. Will sell for a very reasonable price etc. Packing may be a problem. Make an offer then LD.
2
2

How Long do the 12V Batteries Last ?
There is no hard rule because usage varies. Our 2003 Prius battery was replaced in January 2009. Bob Wilson
6
6

Intermittent Problem 12 Volt Battery
I have a 2001 Toyota Prius with an intermittent problem with the 12 volt battery. When not used for one day I find the 12 volt battery depleted and requiring a jump to start the car. The car then...
5
5

Toyota Prius plug-in sells 1,654 copies in April, beating Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf
From AB Toyota Sales Increase 11.6 Percent in April 2012 Camry Up 20.9 Percent; Prius Records Best Ever April TORRANCE, Calif. (May 1, 2012) ? Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A., Inc., today reported...

Trunk Battery
What are the life expectancies of the battery in the trunk? Everything is fine but my previous experience with normal car batteries is you're lucky to get a 6th winter out of one. I have a April 2006...
2
2

Thinking of new Prius, which model?
My venerable 2005 model year Prius, in service since December 2004, is now at about 105K miles. Been thinking about getting a new one. However, with the new models now out there (Prius c, Prius V) in...
5
5

Energy Monitor - Prius C 2012
I picked up my new Prius C three last Wednesday. I noticed the energy monitor display current indication to and from the battery changes color from green to blue? Anyone know what the difference is...
4
4

Vehicle Gas Consumption - Accurate?
I was wondering if anyone has verified that the gas consumption information provided by the Prius displays are valid. Have no reason to doubt they are, however I find I do have to ask. Thanks Danielle
71
71

Toyota announces service campaign to fix exhaust on 28,000 Prius V hybrids
From AB Toyota engineers have worked hard to get the emissions that come out of the tailpipe of the Prius V down to a low level, but that doesn't mean everything is copacetic with the car's exhaust...

Prius C - Test Drive thoughts
After driving my 1999 Nissan Sentra SE (140HP) for 230K miles I am thinking about a new car. Prior to that I owned a Mazda 323, both with manual transmissions. From all of the cost to own data I can...
33
33