Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Prius+ (wagon)
I now own a Prius+ (wagon, 7 seat). Any suggestions?
2
2

Old Gas
My 2001 get's very low use. A single fill-up of regular goes for a number of months. Does this pose a problem with respect to using the gas that's been stored in the tamk for this extende time?
3
3

E-15 gasoline controversy

Car thieves avoiding Toyota Prius
From AB NICB: Car Thieves Get No Charge from Toyota Prius Hybrid Popular With Consumers; Not With Thieves DES PLAINES, Ill., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Insurance Crime...

What do you think of the new 2013 Prius Persona?
What do you folks think about the just introduced Prius Persona? Looks very nice - a three with upgrades. Might be a nice replacement for my '05 with 114K miles on it. --LG
1
1

Knocking noise from a front wheel - second gen Prius
Hi all, The Prius is 2nd gen (2009) with 67K on it now. I have this noise I'm having a hard time explaining to the mechanics at the dealership, perhaps because it has started right after the latest...
17
17

Toyota recalling 670k Prius models in US, 2.77 million vehicles worldwide
From AB Toyota Announces Voluntary Safety Recalls of Certain 2004 to 2009 Model Year Prius Vehicles TORRANCE, Calif., Nov. 14, 2012 ? Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. (TMS), will conduct two safety...

Calibration of MPG shown on 2010 Prius
Can the MPG amount shown be calibrated on a 2010 Prius?
5
5

loose shift knob
About a month ago my Prius' shift knob loosened. It is free to spin around. I cannot find a set screw or any other locking devise. I contacted two local Toyota service departments. One didn't know...
2
2

11 Years & Still Going Strong !
2001 model year. Only problem was corroded wheel rims. Other high timer's experiences ? ....
3
3

Battery Wear Out
Anyone know the symptons of a high time HV battery nearing end of life?
5
5

Ethanol is for Drinking !
AKA ethyl alcahol is the key ingredient that gives booze the kick etc. Why waste it blending it into gasoline?! Am I missing something here? ( CH3CH2OH )

White paper on ethanol blended gqsolines
Interestingly, many racers use alci for fuel. I suspect that part of why E85 doesn't produce the MPG that E10 or zero to minimal E levels is that the vehicles are optimized for gasoline and gasoline...
3
3

2007 Air Filter
This turns out to be a CA car and may not be normal. When I checked the air filter there is a second filter in the top housing. First, is this because it is a CA car and not a normal car? Second, do I...

Charge Issue
2007 Prius: While checking the error code I noticed that the engine was charging the drive battery in park, per the info screen, but the charge went from 4 bars down to 3. I also noticed that many...
11
11