Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I just told her I drive a Prius
You aren't already?
1
1

Speed alarm for 2017 Prius 3 Touring
In my other car I set the speed alarm for 5 mph over the speed limit say 70 for example. If I went 71 beep-beep-beep with "You've gone over your speed limit" in an info window. Is there a way to turn...

startup battery
I have a 2008 Prius that the battery has never been replaced. The battery died the other day that I had to jump-start it to drive. I noticed that the battery to drive the car was actually close to...

startup battery replacement
I have a 2008 Toyota Prius. I think battery has never been changed. My battery died a few days ago in a cold winter night. I jump-started and found the battery to drive actually was almost full. It...
2
2

where to buy used prius body parts
I had collisions on my left side (doors) and can't afford the repair. Is it easy to wait till a body part of the same color available and replace it on my own? Where would be a good place to find the...

toyota prius 2007 hybrid pack issue
i have a Toyota Prius 2007 the red triangle goes on and off after driving it for about 50 miles and wherever i go they say to replace the hybrid pack due to code P0A80 but i have replaced it 3 times...

toyota prius 2007 won't start
i have 3 Prius they all have similar issues, i have a Prius 2008 i noticed that the 12v battery needed to be replaced so i went and bought another one from a shop not dealer, but now the car won't...

Used 2009 model
I purchased a used 2009 model with about 120K miles. I thought I would inherit problems; but, a friend of mine owns a Prius with more than 200K. He says all he has had to do is get oil changes and...

Prius ad campaign...
"Prius: The Criminal's Choice"

2001 Original Still Going Strong !
I have the original model and it's still great, albeit with only a modest 65K miles. Wheel rims corroded and had to be replaced ($), but I live in the vacinity of ocean water. 15 year old traction...

2016
I just took delivery of a 2016 Level 4 Touring. (Traded in my 2010. Had a 2004 before that). Does anyone know what the model number is for the 2016s? (For example, the 2010 was a ZVW30). Pat
2
2

When you push your prius while it's in neutral, does it make clicking sounds?
I just have my front brake serviced and noticed the MPG went down a lot and requires me to step on accelerator more. So, I set it to neutral and pushed it, I hear some sorta clicking sounds from the...
1
1

Spoiled spoiler
Background: I did something dumb yesterday - backed out of the garage with the hatch up. (2010 Prius) The spoiler appears to have 5 studs molded into it plus some other type of clips at each end. All...

2015 Prius MFD resets every 5 minutes multi function display
Dealer ordered another but is irritating I have to take it back two times to get it fixed.

2001 and Fingers Crossed
14 years service and stll running like new. AC seems a bit weak lately, so may have to get that serviced; probably just a good purge and refill. What might be the symptoms of the travtion battery...