Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Toyota Echo 2000 misfire
Hi. I have Toyota Echo 2000(90,000 km on it) and was very happy with it until it started to misfire. One morning I got off the highway and stopped at traffic light. My car started to shake like it...
3
3

2005?
I'm on a waiting list for the Prius and anticipate a December to March delivery. I figure that makes me slated for the 2005 Prius. I don't think there will be any dramatic changes but has anyone heard...
6
6

mileage vs. A/C usage
What are people's experiences with the Prius with air conditioing? I've read that the gas engine needs to run for the A/C to work, so how much benefit do you see from having a hybrid in the South...
16
16

Bring your prius to the store?
Driving your prius to the store and long drive. Is there anyone who has driven across the counrty? Why
4
4

Driving green: My hybrid days
green: My hybrid days We take the Toyota Prius into the real world of New York City and find a few surprises. June 29, 2004: 3:39 PM EDT By Peter Valdes-Dapena, CNN/Money staff writer NEW YORK...

The real costs of fuel-efficient cars
real costs of fuel-efficient cars The most fuel-efficient autos may not always be the least expensive to own. May 24, 2004: 2:26 PM EDT NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - If you're looking to save money in this...
10
10

12-18 month waiting list?
I stopped by a dealership today (in PA) to ask how long it would take to get a new Prius...12-18 months they said, unless I wanted to buy the demo model. Is that a load to try to get me to buy what...
20
20

Just in from a prius mailing list
I know nothing about this, but am passing it on. -- Michelle

Radio Quality
I just got a 2004 Prius Package 7. The radio reception is terrible! Has anyone else had this problem? Jim
11
11

Bikes and Surfboards
Hello Prius Fans, I have a black '04 hatchback and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the best way to transport bikes and/or surfboards with a 2004 Prius. Obviously I can put the seats...
2
2

Sacramento area availability
While on vacation, I checked with some Toyota dealers in the Sacramento area. The Toyota dealer at Folsom Blvd in Folsom, CA, had about ten 2004 Priuses in stock two days ago (Sunday). They're all...

any good photos?
Who has a good photos of a prius? Do you like your prius so much that want people to take photos of it?

2004 Prius Cruise Control
I was wondering if the following is normal. On a trip over the past weekend I used the cruise control while on some stretches of highway. When I went to back/side roads that were winding, naturally I...
7
7

Hybrid humor
For your amusement:

Bluetooth
I have been trying to decipher the manual on use of a Bluetooth phone in the 2004 Prius. This section appears to have been translated from Japanese to Romulan then to something faintly resembling...
4
4