Altwheels festival (Boston, MA) this week, Prius for auction

It's time for the AltWheels festival again, in the Boston, MA, USA area.

Thurs Sept. 21: AltWheels MOT-to-MIT Caravan (free!) Fri-Sat. Sept. 22-23: AltWheels Festival on Boston City Hall Plaza (free!) Sun. Sept. 24: AltWheels Festival Lawn Show at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum (MOT) (Adults $7, Seniors & Studnets $5 (w/ ID), Children: Under

17->6: $5, Under 6: Free. Free for AltWheels Members)

"The exhibits will feature a show of all types of alternate vehicles including bikes, the segway, electric scooters, alternative passenger vehicles, alternative fleet delivery vehicles, special vehicles that are solar powered, electric vehicles, vehicles that run on used vegetable oil (both BBQ and Chinese), CNG vehicles, leading hybrids, vintage cars, and mini-cars. The AltWheels lawn show and the Larz Anderson Museum provides a chance to talk with owners of a vehicle, in some cases to test drive a vehicle, and to vote for your favorites in a number of categories. "

"Also featured will be exhibit tables and materials from a number of local, regional, and national groups working to promote transportation sustainability. Learn what four local cities and towns are doing, see how to build a model solar car, learn about fuel cell technology and whether the hydrogen economy is likely to come in your life time, and see and learn about alternate fuels from biodiesel to CNG. Our co-hosts bring a wealth of knowledge and experience in defining the challenges, and in beginning to structure practical pragmatic solutions."

I've shown both my Prius in the past, and talked to many people at the event, and seen/been in some neat vehicles. This is the first year that I cannot attend - too bad as they're expanding the festival!

My dealer has asked me to remind people about the AltWheels festival which is going on this week/weekend, as he is presenting (yet again) and has Prius available for auction!

-fwd message: Bonjour,

The largest festival celebrating alternate use of energies has begun and all are wellcome!

For more information about the festival and auction of 2 new Prius at the festival review the following links!

Bonne chance! (good luck) Gilles Labelle

Basic Prius HF #3
Fully Loaded PriusNL #7
Gilles Labelle IT and Hybride Center Westboro Toyota

508-621-2217
Reply to
mrv