Engine coolant drain location

Time for me to catch up with maintenance on my new-to-me 2002. At 103K miles there was no record of the last coolant change, so I got coolant yesterday.
Today I got the inverter done - incredibly easy, actually. I wanted to do the engine coolant, but I couldn't locate the block drain the service manual shows. Maybe I'm looking too high up. Anybody have experience?
There are no records of the brakes being replaced, but the fronts look like new. I know the car spent much of its life on highways, but gee!
I also cleaned the throttle body - again, pretty easy - and noticed about a tablespoon of oil in the intake manifold. It appears to have come through the breather, which would make sense. Oil mist would be common enough there.
Mike
No responses here, but for the record the drain is on the *back* of the block while the service manual makes it look like it is under the intake manifold.
Mike

Site Timeline