Ground Clearance

Whenever I'm following a Prius I notice an object protruding down between the rear wheels by the muffler. Is that the tail pipe? Too bad they couldn't have tucked it out of the way. I wonder how many folks have hit something on the road. wrenden

Reply to
wrenden

wrenden wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Nothing like that on my '07 Prius. In any case, the muffler isn't even the lowest hanging part under the car.

Reply to
Stan

"wrenden"...

The only thing I have ever hit underneath is the front air dam while pulling out of my driveway. There is a dip there that I found I must take at an angle now. That's it though. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes