Mercedes CL600 $7,860

Hey everyone, I just joined this web site, you should check it out. You can find some great deals on cars.

Vehicle: 2002 Merceded CL600 Fully Loaded Book Value (Dealer Retail): $97,990 Purchase Price: $7,860

EJ

E.J. is probably Elias Johannsen, a well known thief. He's also a fool, if he wants to be believed that he "just joined" his own website...

EJ is the scum on the internet pondwater.

Reply to
HLE

No, I am not Elias Johannsen. By the way I don't own that website, I'm just promoting it. I guess there are some jerks in this group, you will NEVER here from me again. =================================== Spam is Spam. Stay away from Usenet.

Reply to
Tomes