A Mercedes CL600 $7,860 is this for real?

Hey everyone, I just joined this web site, you should check it out. You can find some great deals on cars.

Vehicle: 2002 Merceded CL600 Fully Loaded Book Value (Dealer Retail): $97,990 Purchase Price: $7,860

EJ

Amazing, you joined your own website? I guess you'll let anyone in.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

Hi. I am a Nigerian minister finance. Recently I need to move $100 million dollar out of my country. For you helping, I will you give

50%. Just send your checking account information.
Reply to
erschroedinger

DEAR NIGERIAN MISISTER FINANCE, YOUR CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN, IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE COMING ON.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Cole