no mute button for '05 JBL sound system?

in a 2005 Prius with JBL premium sound system, I cannot find anything like a mute button either on the dash or on the audio screens of the LCD? I have to turn the volume to 0 to mute the speakers.

does a mute feature exist?

why not?

WUWT?

Reply to
perfb

Mine automatically mutes if I want to amuse my passenger with the voice command or if the nav lady is nagging me. Otherwise, the mute button is on the dash and is labeled "pwr". Press it and the sound goes away. Press it again, the sound comes back. :-)

Reply to
Bill