Prius & Headlights

I've noticed a disproportionate number of Priuses (is that the pleural of Prius?) with one headlight or taillight burned out. What's up with that?

- Jeff

Jeff

I haven't noticed any burned out lights, but the non-controversial plural of Prius is "Prius cars".

Al

Reply to
Al Sherman

Up and down I-95 for the holiday, saw one with a failed left headlight, one with a failed right taillight.

Reply to
News

Were you taking note of other model cars as well? How did you arrive at "disproportionate"? As far as the plural of Prius, I treat it like "deer" or "sheep"--the plural is the same as the singular.

Reply to
DougSlug

Oh Noes.

My 2005 has yet to need any lights replaced.

Reply to
OscartheGrouch

Prii anyone?

Reply to
Lu R

Toyota, who own the name, say "one Prius, two Prius, a herd of Prius (think deer or sheep or buffalo)".

Reply to
Peter Granzeau