Prius+ (wagon)

I now own a Prius+ (wagon, 7 seat). Any suggestions?

Reply to
Thibaud Taudin Chabot

Err.. Take good care of it? I don't know, what kind of a suggestion you are looking for?

In general though, not too many people drive 7 people around often (or ever), so if you aren't one of such drivers, getting a car bigger than you actually need kinda defeats the purpose of getting a Prius in the first place. OTOH, I never knew Prius Wagon/Prius+/Prius V sits 7 - does it really?

So, how do you like it so far?

My own second gen Prius is getting up there in milage and I am starting to think about a suitable replacement. Actually thinking about the smallest "c" - kids are away in college, most times there would only be 2 people in it.

Reply to
passerby

I have ca 137K miles on my 2nd-gen Prius and am eying the wagons. I collect books and am often buying bookcases. I figure the wagon would make that a tad easier. Also, I'd love to get rid of some of the sloping glass.

Reply to
Jean B.